GET INVOLVED | BISMARCK CAMPUS
NEW LIFE | KIDS
Kids Service | Sunday Mornings (Celebration Service)
Here at New Life, we believe that children's ministry starts at home. Our desire is to come along side parents to partner with them to raise life long followers of Jesus Christ.
During children's church, the kids will learn about an important element of a life that follows Jesus in a dynamic way. Stories, videos, skits and games are all used to enchance the lesson. However, the learning doesn't stop when the child leaves church. We send the children home with the "Elements to Go" sheets so parents can actively be involved and reinforce what their children are learning in kid's church.
NEW LIFE | YOUTH
We encourage youth to be active in the church!
From Sunday Mornings to NLgroups, we understand the importance of youth personally investing in their relationship with God!
NEW LIFE | GROUPS
At New Life, we have a strong believe that:
"GROWTH HAPPENS IN GROUPS!"
Groups help us cultivate transparency, genuine friendship, and deep spiritual growth. The following is a list of groups currently available to choose from:
Fridays on Fire
- Fridays at 6:30 p.m.
- Location: Andy & Hannah Hill's - 200 Coyote Rd., Mandan
- Leader: Hannah Hill - 701-595-1962
- Come join us around the campfire for fellowship and snacks. We will meet rain or shine. Kids are always welcome.
open flame night
- Every other Friday at 6:30 p.m.
- Location: Shane & Brittany Primeau's - 3643 E. Regent Dr., Bismarck
- Leader: Shane - 701-425-6952 or Brittany - 701-320-4598
- Open flame night for the family! We will have hot dogs and smores, we ask that everyone bring a side dish to share and a lawn chair. A fun time of fellowship for parents and kids and a time of prayer and testimonies.
Party at the pastors
- Wednesdays 6:30 p.m.
- Location: Pastor Marc & Beth Eidahl's - 4205 38th Ave NW, Mandan
- Leader: Pastor Marc & Beth Eidahl; 701-202-3674 - email@example.com
- Join us for food and fun. We will do a variety of fun things both indoors and outdoors!
NEW LIFE | TEAMS
We are a family at New Life, and we understand that when it comes to the Kingdom of God, we all have a part to play!
Throughout the church, there are many ways to serve and to help with what God is doing at New Life. Below is a list of "team" ministries:
- WORSHIP TEAM:
- Can you play the drums? How about the bass or keyboard? We are looking for musicians of all types that desire to use their skills to take worship to the next level.
- MEDIA TEAM:
- Hey Techies! – you and your skills are needed for running computers, projection, etc! Use your skills to create and make technology at NLC even better!
- ALTAR TEAM:
- If you are passionate to see lives changed and for people to expierence healing, body, soul and spirit, then the altar ministry team is for you. We will train you and guide you in seeing the sick healed, the broken mended and the captive set free! Many join our altar ministry team and see God do the impossible through THEM!
- LEADERSHIP TEAM:
- If you feel called to ministry or to teach others, then becoming a part of the Leadership Team at New Life Church may be your place. There are opportunities to work alongside Pastor Marc in leading small groups and even training other leaders that will make a difference for the Kingdom of God!
- K2 MINISTRY TEAM:
- There are many areas where you can be an asset for the Kingdom - Kid's ministry is one of them. Ministering to kids is rewarding. They are lovable and teachable. If God has given you a heart for children, we need you to help out with K2.
- USHERS & GREETERS:
- All you have to do is shake someone’s hand and welcome them and assist anyone that may have questions or need a door held open. Honor is a huge attribute in the Kingdom of God and everyone deserves it! This is a simple way that you can be a part of showing honor to others!
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
Whether you want to learn more or are looking to get involved - we would be glad to help! Please click the button below to fill out a Connect Card for the Bismarck Campus!