GET INVOLVED | BISMARCK CAMPUS
NEW LIFE | KIDS
Kids Service | Sunday Mornings (Celebration Service)
Here at New Life, we believe that children's ministry starts at home. Our desire is to come along side parents to partner with them to raise life long followers of Jesus Christ.
During children's church, the kids will learn about an important element of a life that follows Jesus in a dynamic way. Stories, videos, skits and games are all used to enchance the lesson. However, the learning doesn't stop when the child leaves church. We send the children home with the "Elements to Go" sheets so parents can actively be involved and reinforce what their children are learning in kid's church.
NEW LIFE | YOUTH
We encourage youth to be active in the church!
From Sunday Mornings to NLgroups, we understand the importance of youth personally investing in their relationship with God!
NEW LIFE | GROUPS
At New Life, we have a strong believe that:
"GROWTH HAPPENS IN GROUPS!"
Groups help us cultivate transparency, genuine friendship, and deep spiritual growth. The following is a list of groups currently available to choose from:
Driven by Eternity
- When: Tuesdays at 6:30pm - beginning September 12
- Location: 934 N 31st St. Bismarck, ND
- Leaders: Lyle & Peggy Herman
- It is easy to get stuck in the busyness of life and miss what’s most important. Everyone will stand before Jesus Christ at the end of time, and those who have followed Him will receive eternal rewards. Many will be shocked to learn that the majority of their time was spent on things that won’t matter. How can you be ready to stand confidently before Christ? This devotional will instruct you how to maintain an eternal perspective inspire you to work for the things that will endure till the end.
Strategies for Supernatural Increase
- When: Thursdays at 6:30pm - beginning September 21
- Location: 1104 6th Ave NE, Mandan, ND
- Leader: Pastor Ron Enget 701-870-0724
- Many believers have the spiritual gifting of extraordinary giving - but have never received training on how to develop and deploy their gifting. This small group will give you the mindset, strategies, and action points to see Supernatural Increase in your life!
Healthy and Free (Women's Group)
- A Journey to Wellness for Your Body, Soul, and Spirit
- When: Thursdays at 10:00am - beginning September 21
- Location: 1104 6th Ave NE, Mandan, ND
- Leader: Julie Enget 701-870-3030
- This group is an 8-week DVD course for women. Life was not meant to be spent feeling sick physically or emotionally, but to be enjoyed in every aspect! Unfortunately, many people focus on one area of health while neglecting another. This can lead to spiritual disconnection, bad eating habits, depression, poor rest and lack of exercise.
The Supernatural Ways of Royalty
- When: Thursdays at 6:30pm - beginning September 7
- Location: 2732 Valley View Ave. Bismarck, ND
- Leaders: Ryan and Alicia Goodfellow 701-381-9023
- You are welcome to join us each Thursday evening for a meal, followed by this challenging and life changing study based on the book by Kris Vallotton and Bill Johnson. In this classic bestseller, Kris and Bill denounce those strongholds of thought that have kept many Christians from enjoying their supernatural inheritance. They lovingly guide readers into a revolutionary understanding of who God says they are—royal heirs to the eternal Kingdom of God. Step into your God-given destiny by dispelling the pauper mindset, uprooting the poverty mentality, and embracing royalty as part of your spiritual DNA!
Wild at Heart (men's Group)
- Discovering the Secret of a Man's Soul
- When: TBA
- Location: TBA
- Leaders: Kyle Hillerud 701-870-0222
- Every man was once a boy. And every little has dreams...big dreams! Dreams of being the hero, of beating the bad guys, of doing daring feats and rescuing the damsel in distress. But what happens to those dreams when we grow up? Walk into most churches, have a look around, and ask yourself: What is a Christian man? Without listening to what is said, look at what you find there. Most Christian men are . . . bored. Wild at Heart, and in it invites men to recover their masculine heart, defined in the image of a passionate God.
Healthy and Free (by Beni Johnson)
- A Journey to Wellness for Your Body, Soul and Spirit
- When: Starting Wednesday, October 18th @ 6:30pm
- Location: 326 N 31 st St Apt #12, Bismarck
- Leader: Michelle Miller 701-712-1405
- Description: 8 week DVD course. Learn how you can start walking in holistic health. Jesus died for your spirit, soul, and body. This means you can experience His resurrection life in all three areas. Our body is His temple so we should learn how to be the healthiest we can be. Unfortunately, many people focus on one area of health while neglecting another. This can lead to spiritual disconnection, bad eating habits, depression, poor rest, and lack of exercise. Get aligned with God’s divine design and join us to find motivation to pursue a healthy lifestyle!
NEW LIFE | TEAMS
We are a family at New Life, and we understand that when it comes to the Kingdom of God, we all have a part to play!
Throughout the church, there are many ways to serve and to help with what God is doing at New Life. Below is a list of "team" ministries:
- WORSHIP TEAM:
- Can you play the drums? How about the bass or keyboard? We are looking for musicians of all types that desire to use their skills to take worship to the next level.
- MEDIA TEAM:
- Hey Techies! – you and your skills are needed for running computers, projection, etc! Use your skills to create and make technology at NLC even better!
- ALTAR TEAM:
- If you are passionate to see lives changed and for people to expierence healing, body, soul and spirit, then the altar ministry team is for you. We will train you and guide you in seeing the sick healed, the broken mended and the captive set free! Many join our altar ministry team and see God do the impossible through THEM!
- LEADERSHIP TEAM:
- If you feel called to ministry or to teach others, then becoming a part of the Leadership Team at New Life Church may be your place. There are opportunities to work alongside Pastor Marc in leading small groups and even training other leaders that will make a difference for the Kingdom of God!
- K2 MINISTRY TEAM:
- There are many areas where you can be an asset for the Kingdom - Kid's ministry is one of them. Ministering to kids is rewarding. They are lovable and teachable. If God has given you a heart for children, we need you to help out with K2.
- USHERS & GREETERS:
- All you have to do is shake someone’s hand and welcome them and assist anyone that may have questions or need a door held open. Honor is a huge attribute in the Kingdom of God and everyone deserves it! This is a simple way that you can be a part of showing honor to others!
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
Whether you want to learn more or are looking to get involved - we would be glad to help! Please click the button below to fill out a Connect Card for the Bismarck Campus!